(Caveat: you may need a Nanna, or a friend with a Nanna, in Australia, the UK, and/or the US)
- Which character in a series, shifted daisies and dandelions from the lawn to the flower bed, and grasses from the flower bed to the lawn?
- Which book featured a “cut and come again” pudding?
- Which book featured “Naughty Boy Land”?
- Which book featured a kit-set “house for one”?
- In which book would you find “I thought I could, I thought I could…”?
- In which book would you find the character ‘Us Wild Garage’?
- What sort of animal was Blinky Bill?
- In which country were the characters Hutu and Kawa living?
- In which US series did a continually appearing character’s “voice” change from book to book?
- Which children’s book was the first to be made into a movie?
Please post answers within the comments, even if you can only answer a few questions.
No prize, just that smug satisfaction of being able to answer.